Update 0.2.2 and a new trailer!
Hey all! Just another small patch today to fix a few more outstanding issues. Hope ya like it. Remember to report any bugs you find on the tracker!
- button and lever hitboxes are slightly bigger; you no longer need to look exactly at them to interact with them
- player movement is much smoother; the player's position is now updated every frame instead of at a fixed rate of 50 times per second
- the fullscreen checkboxes in the options menu and the game launcher are now synchronized
- added a hotkey to toggle fullscreen, default binding F11
- you can no longer create a new board if you're not looking at a valid location to start placing one
- rotation lock no longer resets to off when you place a board
- further reduced visual errors on displays and color displays
- fixed sometimes placing a component when flipping a switch
- fixed snapping pegs sometimes snapping when they shouldn't
Also, the game has a new trailer to celebrate update 0.2. Check it out!
Get The Ultimate Nerd Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.