Surprise Update 0.2.7: The Final TUNG
I decided to do one final update to TUNG. Most notably, I've replaced the main menu with one that advertises Logic World, and I've added a GUI to control the simulation speed.
- added an all-new main menu to advertise Logic World
- added buttons in the pause menu to control the simulation speed - these can be enabled in the options menu
- updated to Unity 2019.1
- removed the hard limit of 262143 colliders in a world
- disabled Unity's analytics
- updated Mouse Hat Games logo in the splash screen
- fixed being able to clip large boards into components when placing
- fixed sometimes not being able to place displays next to each other
- fixed sometimes not being able to create very short wires
- fixed snapped connections taking too long to get deleted when you rotate their snapping pegs
- fixed being unable to interact with your world if a JSON file is corrupt
- fixed the double input bug on Linux which could cause you to ttyyppee lliikkee tthhiiss
My heartfelt thanks to everybody who has downloaded and played TUNG over the last year and a half. Making games has been a dream of mine for years, and thanks to you, that dream has come true.
Get The Ultimate Nerd Game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.